Litvinski House


Litvinski House

Type: public
Client: Acro Real-estate
Size: 600 square meters
Status: in construction

"Litvinski House" was built in 1909 by Jacob Elchanan Litvinski on Ehad Ha'am Street in Tel Aviv. This was one of the first houses built in the new city of Tel Aviv. It was situated along Ehad Ha'am Street, the street played an important role in the cultural development of the emerging city, mainly thanks to the Herzeliya Gymnasium situated at the end of it.
Today the building is designated for full preservation and reconstruction in order to bring it back to its 1930s state- a three story building with a shingle roof. On the same lot, in accordance with the approved building plan an apartment tower will be built.
The new apartment tower will provide the house with infrastructure such as electricity and piping. In addition an elevator between the two bottom floors of The House is planned. Alongside The House's eastern façade a pedestrian passage is planned, connecting the back yard with Ehad Ha'am Street. The yard will be paved according to the original pavement.

UP
office@ome.co.il
https://www.facebook.com/
Ome \ 27 Shoken st, Tel-Aviv \ Tel. 972-3-5444446 \ Fax. 972-3-5444451